Wonderful time | PAIGE EVANS + SILHOUETTE DT


Hello and welcome to a new project with Paige Taylor Evans cut file! There are almost 60 awesome designs available in the Silhouette Store, so many possibilities to create unique projects!


This time I chose the beautiful FLOWER VASE cut file Design ID #217950 for my layout. I started by cutting the cut file out of white card stock and painted the flowers and stems with watercolor. There are many ways to back cut files with patterned paper, usually I draw around the shape and fussy cut the pattern paper, or using the knife tool in the Silhouette Studio I cut apart the cut file, remove the inner shapes, and cut the outlined pieces with my cameo. This time I worked by hand and cut the tiny shapes one by one. I really enjoyed that I could choose a different shade of colors for every single piece. For this layout I mixed and matched Paige Fancy Free and Take me away collections, I love that they complement each other so well!! 


For my background, I used a cream card stock and painted a coat with white acrylic paint. For adding a touch of dimension I adhered the cut file with foam tape. I fussy cut some tiny flowers from different patterned papers and adhered among the stems and around the flowers bouquet. 


I wanted to embellish the vase with some banners, to do this I attached washi tape to white paper, and cut banner shapes from them. I can't resist adding one of those adorable heart charms from the Oh my heart collection. In the end, I created my title with mixing and matching stickers, card stock letters, and acetate shape.


I hope I could inspire you with my layout! Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment